My photo
Collierville, Tennessee
Sassy bone-digger, leaving no secret buried. For my children - The Next Generation.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Girl's Weekend

Girl's Weekend 2012

Yearly, my sister Michelle & I get together for a weekend.  A time for catching up & bonding...reconnecting with the sister I've only had for 20 years.  (Don't we look like we're just 20, haha?!!)   Last year our mom joined us, when we had girl's weekend in Memphis.  This year Aunt Brenda joined us, since we were only a couple hours from her home.  Brenda & I brought our daughters, Aven & Lindsay, so they too could have the memories of being with the girls.

We had so much fun.  Lindsay, our favorite nail-diva, had our toenails sparkling.

Michelle & I were the only one that avoided sunburns. 

We really had a very special time in Waverly, no Weatherly, no!  Westerly, Rhode Island!!


Linda, Brenda, & Michelle - behind: Lindsay, Aven & Dix






We did laugh, just a little!






                 Sisters, Linda & Brenda
Cousins Lindsay & Aven at Watch Hill 

My sister, Michelle





1 comment: